At the start of training on 01.09.2022, we are offering an apprenticeship as a process mechanic specialising in plastics and rubber technology (m/f/div).
Process mechanics for plastics and rubber technology specialising in moulded parts produce moulded workpieces and finished parts from polymer materials.
You can expect a wide range of tasks during the 3-year training course:
- Learning the theoretical basics at vocational school
- Gaining practical experience in our company (e.g. reading technical documents, setting up machines, handling injection moulding machines and their peripherals)
- Differentiation of different plastics and their processing
- Getting to know the processes in production as well as the interfaces to logistics, quality management and tool making
- Setting up and starting up injection moulding machines
You should meet the following requirements:
- At least a qualifying school leaving certificate
- Good knowledge in mathematics, physics and chemistry
- Technical knowledge
- A reliable and structured working method
We would like to invite you to do an internship to learn more about the profession and our company.
Please send your application to email@example.com (S/MIME-eMail-Zertifikat) or by mail to Förster Kunststofftechnik GmbH, Daniel Weidner, Am Fischweg 11, 92256 Hahnbach.
Have we aroused your interest? We are looking forward to your application!